Sunday, July 20, 2008

Port cafe - initial review

Location: next to soug sharg, under the bridge on the right when you enter.

Alright guys, this is an exclusive "ON THE FLY" review! actually this is the first time i come here. during my break @ midday.

So its hot, humid and a feeling of urgency are rushing through me, since i only have about 1.5 hours to relax until im thrown back into the fray.

I must say the bay view is spectacular, and the interior is pretty nice, kind of a ship interior theme, even though im not ye ol' sailor, but i dig it

Plenty of tables outside, the interior can take about 40 peoples ..... so i can probably predict during peak times it can be jam packed easily.

Service was pretty fast, but this was probably due the few people around. still it suited me fine.
The hooka is good, however since this is my first time here I can't comment on consistency.
I ordered my usual plain turkish, it was a little watery, and my friend said that his cocktail wasnt very fresh.

So thats all for the time being!

No comments: